Clean energy from the bowels of the earth
Gas for heating
- High calorific value and environmentally friendly.
- Most affordable source of energy in initial investment and running costs.
- Modern gas boilers are fully automated and built to be safe and efficient.
- No harmful combustion residues only carbon dioxide and water vapour.
- Transportation through pipelines not trucks helps reduce air pollution.
Gas for industry
- Can be used in different industrial processes e.g in glass and building materials industry.
- Calorific value is around 10.5 kWh/m3, while its maximum combustion temperature is over 2100 ° C.
- enables flexible consumption.
- Off-grid options – if pipeline is not available LNG tank with regasification unit can be built.
- enables the automation of combustion processes it achieves the desired combustion temperatures quickly and reliably.
Gas in transport
- LNG for sea transport and international road haulage.
- CNG for land transport and liquefied natural gas (LNG) showing great potential for both sea transport and international road haulage.
- EU goals – CNG filling stations at least every 150 km and LNG stations at least every 400 km by 2025.