Electricity with smaller bills
Personal service, competitive pricing
Elenger has been active on the regional electricity market since 2013. We have gained experience and knowledge and we are able to offer competitive alternative to the former monopolists.
Our prices take into account the needs of our customers as well as quantity of energy consumed. Customers can choose to buy electricity on the basis of a exchange price or at a fixed price.
Power Exchange Price
- Fixed merchant mark-up + Nord Pool Spot LV stock price
- Nord Pool Spot stock price changers every hour
- Save by adjusting consumption by knowing the next day’s prices
- There is no early termination fee
- Low stock price – lower payment, high stock price – higher payment
- Fixed price for the duration of the contract
- Protects against market price volatility
- Easily plan costs in the long term
Monthly average prices for NPS power exchange in the Latvian region
How to conclude a sales agreement?
New customer with prior electricity network agreement:
- Choose new supplier by the 15th of the month.
- Elenger will inform the distribution system operator of the new choice.
- Old agreement will be terminated by the end of the month.
- New agreement will be activated on the 1st of next month.
New customer without prior electricity network agreement:
- Choose supplier.
- Activation of agreement same day as network agreement.
- Elenger will inform distribution system operator.