Good to know
New customer with network agreement:
- Choose new supplier by the 15th of the month.
- Elenger will inform the distribution system operator of the new choice.
- Old agreement will be terminated by the end of month.
- New agreement will be activated on the 1st of the month.
New customer without gas network agreement:
- Choose supplier.
- Activation of agreement Same day as network agreement.
- Elenger will inform distribution system.
To avoid unnecessary misunderstandings and unexpected changes in ownership / use rights, please note the following:
1. The former owner / user and the new owner / user of the real estate (gas) shall record the actual reading of the gas meter;
2. At the time of transfer – acceptance of the real estate, both parties must complete and sign the Commercial Accounting Record Fixation Act.
3. The former owner / user shall submit a read-out statement to his Merchant for termination of the gas trade agreement and receipt of payment for the services;
4. The new owner / user must enter into a gas sales contract with the Trader of his choice with a readout deed.
What is included in natural gas invoice?
Benefits of natural gas
- high calorific value and low carbon content
- environmental friendly
- low emissions and no air pollution
- no fine particles such as soot or smoke
- does not cause transport loads on cars or railways